Looking to have a booth at the just the Car Show as your product is Car Show related? Please find information below. Click and complete!
REGISTRATION AND FEES - NON-REFUNDABLE!
Mail to: Street Fair, P.O. Box 345, Barnesville, MN 56514
Friday and Saturday
11’ x 11’ space $ 100
11’ x 22’ space $160
11’ x 33’ space $220
Fee is regardless of whether or not you attend for one or two days!
No registration deadline for previous vendors for this year only!! Register NOW!!!
Deadline is August 15th. No late fee will be assessed if you register after August 15th. THIS YEAR ONLY!! But please register ASAP! Call (218) 354-2888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
You MUST enclose your operator certificate of compliance AND attached insurance waiver!
STATE SALES TAX
All exhibitors must supply an Operator Certificate of Compliance,
If you do not have a state sales tax number, contact the Minnesota Department of Revenue at (651) 282-5225
FOR MORE INFORMATION
If you have any further questions, please contact the spudline at 218-354-2888 or email email@example.com
Everyone can use some Shopping Therapy!
The Potato Days Street Fair has become one of the most attended events during the Festival. You can walk up and down Front Street and shop, visit and purchase just about anything you imagine!
There is room for over 150+ vendors. It is not a juried show but event coordinators promise it will be as great a show as ever. In the past there have been such items as Victorian pictures, hand puppets, wind instruments, floral designs, wooden items, caricatures, Native American crafts, fur and leather products, rugs and quilts, sterling silver jewelry, hand-made cards, clothing items, purses, jewerly and hand-made furniture. With 150 vendors entering the show it is impossible to list all items, but rest assured, there is something for everyone.
The show will be held rain or shine, outdoors on Barnesville’s Front Street.
Friday –10:00 am – 8:00 p.m.
Saturday – 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Vendors may check in beginning at 7:00 AM Friday. Tear down will be from 4:00 to 5:00 PM on Saturday.
You must be down by 5:00 p.m. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Booths must be attended during all show hours. Overnight security will be provided on Friday.
• Each exhibitor is responsible for providing table, chairs and canopy
• Exhibit space is 11x11, 11x22 or 11x33 -
• Exhibitors will provide Certificate of General Liability Insurance. We will not be responsible for any accidents or merchandise losses.
• Electrical power is NOT provided and generators are not allowed unless approved.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
• The Committee reserves the right to revoke or refuse to grant space at any time, without recourse by the participant. The Committee shall not be liable to anyone for this action.
• No booth space will be granted to those wishing to express religious, moral or political opinions. Only materials that have been approved by the Committee will be allowed. Displaying information that has not been approved by the Committee will result in explusion from the event without recourse or refund.
• No pets are allowed to be in the booth space of the vendor during the Festival.
•Only 1 vendor is allowed for each nationally known company.
OTHER RULES AND REGULATIONS